Training courses Terms and Conditions
Telephone bookings for coursesAll telephone bookings must be supported by a completed application form. Should we not receive a completed application form from your company your booking will be invalid.
- Courses are to be pre-paid unless otherwise agreed with Help First Aid Training Ltd prior to booking. Certificates will only be issued upon receipt of full payment of the course.
- Bookings cancelled more than 7 days prior to the course will be subject to a 30% administration fee.
- Full course fees will still be charged for bookings cancelled within 7 days of the course date, or failure to attend without prior notification.
- If we have to cancel or postpone a course the course fees will be refunded (if paid) or places will be offered on an alternative date.
- There is a minimum charge of 8 people for training at a client's premises.
- Onsite training will incur a mileage charge of £0.35 per mile base to base.
Please note: For the Re-qualification First Aid at Work course you must supply proof of your valid certificate for HSE purposes. You will not be accepted on the re-qualification course without proof of a valid certificate.